Sunday, March 1, 2020

Data Visualization And Infographic Design











About:

Greetings!


Data can not speak for itself, its the researcher who gives it tounge.


Similarly, a picture is worth a thousand words. Or. I should say, an infograph is worth thousand words of Data Analysis.



Being a policy expert, I know how to present data in a way to influence decision maker's opinion.


Also, I am perfect in simplifying data through visualization.


Note: Please discuss the project with me before placing the order.


Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great at communication. Easy to work with. He made suggestions and really was my partner in creating this document. A diamond in the rough when it comes to Fiverr people! Definitely use him.

:

Convenient and Cooperative buyer. Enjoyed working with him.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment