Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create Professional Unique Infographic Design In 24 Hours











About:

Are you seeking for someone to create infographic for you? Then you are landed on right gig. I will design eye-catching and professional infograhics design for you and your business.



★ 10 Point = $5  ★ Delivery in less than 2 days ★





Why I am perfect for your work



  1. Yes 100% unique and professional work 
  2. Pure vector file so easy to edit in future
  3. Provide you all file format like jpg, png, pdf, etc.
  4. All size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
  5. Unlimited revisions included
  6. Yes 2 type of source file option available PSD or AI, EPS
  7. Yes Get Full ownership of the artwork
  8. I will never shared your data with anyone
  9. Creative and eye-catching design
  10. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money back


Hear are following things which I need from you



1) Title of Infographics

2) Content in doc file

3) Example of design or draw image on paper (if there is specific ideas in your mind)

4) Footer Website URL or Logo



MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Feel free to contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Final result delivered a good quality-price ratio but took a couple of iterations which lasted longer than I would have hoped for as time was one of the factors which led me to choose the seller.

:

Great working with you! Thanks for the great communication in clarifying my needs.

:

Outstanding Experience

:

I wasn't very clear initially, but they were very patient and I ended up with a great product.

:

A simply AMAZING graphic designer! infinitedesigne is creative and most importantly understands English directions/edits to make the changes needed quickly and effectively. Highly recommend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment