Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Creative Business Infographic











About:

I will create an advertisement for your business using my many years of experience, my advanced techniques in all Adobe software and utilizing my countless resources. With a portfolio of hundreds of projects I have a proven track record in surpassing clients expectations and providing paramount customer service. 



For this proposal you will receive three or four completed drafts, of entirely different designs. I will keep you updated constantly throughout the process. Once you have received the drafts, you can then forward any notes you may have. I don t stop drafting until it is perfect. 



I work well when receiving detailed brief s and equally well when receiving basic information. 



I am very passionate about my work, and therefore I am a perfectionist. This is a truly unique service I offer with a passionate and personal approach. Please feel free to browse through my portfolio. 



I hope to work with you soon,



Reviews


Seller's Response:

As usual, Awesome :)

:

Thank you so much!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment