Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Creative And Professional Infographic











About:

I'm freelance graphic design with 3+ years Experience.I will make an flat design infographic.





What you will get with my gigs are:



  • Unique Infographic
  • professional work
  • Creative and eye-catching design

  • Source File on .ai .eps .pdf
  • Commercial Use 
  • (PREMIUM PACKAGE) Create Custom illustration  for all point of your infographic 
  • Create Infographic and Convert to Power Point Format (EXTRA GIGS)
  • Research Content (EXTRA GIGS)
  • Preview in JPEG/PNG high resolution.

  • Any size.
  • Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Unlimited Revision, I will create infographic until you satisfied ,so please order now!






please message me if you have question :)



Place your order for best work. Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment