Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design Professional Unique Infographic In 24 Hour











About:

                =============Professional Unique Infographic design=============

If you are looking for professional info-graphics you are at right place and now you are exploring one of best info-graphics designer gig on Fiverr. I have more then 4 year of experience of in graphic designing, especially in info-graphics.

The information (including content) you send me for the infographic should be complete. Also if you want the infographic to be properly branded, please provide me with your email and/or website and/or phone number and/or logo (preferably HQ png or vector).

Why me?

  • 100% unique and professional work
  • Provide you all file format like jpg, png, pdf, etc…
  • All size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
  • Revisions included
  • Creative and eye-catching design 
And finally if you have any specific requirement of image size/dimension (specific height/width) please specify before I start the work and not after I have completed it.

Regards: creativekattie 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment