Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Dashboard And Infographic Design











About:

Hi ,

Welcome to my Gig.

I have an experience of 5 years in Graphic design. 



All my designs are:

  • Professional  
  • Eye Catchy & Attractive  
  • Well Focused 
  • Well Organized 




What am I offering:



  • Dashboard Design
  • Business Infographic
  • Visual Resume
  • Pie Infographic
  • Flow Chart
  • List Infographic
  • Comparison Infographic


Prominent features of my GIG are:



  • High Resolution file
  • Print Ready file
  • Editable Source file
  • Commercial use 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 Hours Express delivery 
  • Provide all necessary files
  • Great Customer service




Feel free to get in touch with me at any time if you have any questions.



Contact me before placing an order to avoid any kind of misunderstanding.



I am working 24/7.



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



Thanks 

Best Regards

amin_nayat

Reviews


:

Excellent

:

very responsive

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment