Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Professional Business Infographic











About:

Do you want to PRESENT your data or idea in a BIG way? 



"Then use a RESULT-getting infographic designer like me.



One basic gig just for $15 buys - 5 POINTS. If you need more be sure to choose my Gig Extras for 15, 50 points.



Give me a try. You won't be disappointed.P.S. Revisions included. I'm not happy 'til you are!



Reviews


:

Did a great job last year, and did another great job this year!

:

I have used this provider before and was very satisfied. Unfortunately this time there was very slow turn-around and it took over 2-weeks to complete. Because of my past positive experience, I will give this provider another chance, as she does come through (eventually).

:

This provider is always amazing to deal with!

:

I need a quick explanation of our process. We quickly received an update to our previous design which matched our goals

:

Mycykromana always delivers




No comments:

Post a Comment