Friday, March 27, 2020

Design Professional Resume, CV And Cover Letter In 24 Hours











About:

Hello Friend, Welcome to my GIG :)

Are you looking for a Professional CV / Resume design ?

If you are looking for a professional Resume design so that you can apply for your desired job, then you are in the right place.

I will design an eye-catching professional resume for you which will highlight your Education, Experience and proficiency and get attention by any company.

What you will get from me?

·   Fully editable source file

·   Modern & elegant design

·   Free QR code (if needed)

·  Unlimited revision

·  Within 24-hours delivery

·  100% client satisfaction

·  100% Money back guarantee



What I need to get started:

·  Ready contents

·  Your image

·  Specific color (if any)

·  Specific design (if any)

Note:

Please provide error free content!

If you have any specific color requirement please let me know!

If you have any specific design please provide me 1st!

So just place your order and leave the rest to me. I will create an eye-catching resume for you to fulfill your Goal.

If you have any questions please let me know. I will be happy to answer you.

 

Thanks,

lipuhabiba

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The Seller was very attentive with all my requests and delivery it even before the delivery day because I requested it.

:

I have used in the past and will continue to use.

:

100% satisfied with this order!

:

Great job!!!

:

thank you.....I would love to work with you again & again!




No comments:

Post a Comment