Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Professional Unique Infographic











About:

Looking for a Professional and Unique infographic design????

YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

  • 100% Unique and Professional Infographic designs

  • More than 3600+ positive reviews

  • High Resolution images - web quality, print quality and all customised sizes available

  • Fully layered editable files for your infographic. All the infographic designs and vectors are editable
  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied
  • Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suit


I have 7 years experience in Graphic designing field. I ensure to deliver extraordinary info graphics according to the clients expectations. 100% satisfaction Guaranteed.



PRICING METHOD

I will make a brief info graphic on your desired topic (10 points $5=300 words). 

If your content has more than 10 points please order one more gig for every 10 points you have.

If you are not sure about no of points you have, No problem :) just drop me a message with your content, I will let you know  how much it will cost to complete your infographic.



I will collect data points on your desired topic for $10.

 

Reviews


:

I am very satisfied with the work. Super nice and polite and a great communication. Gladly again! Greetings from Germany. :)

:

Absolutely the BEST!!! The artist was quick and professional! Did the project I needed in a hurry no problem. I will definitely be coming back! HIGHLY Recommend.

:

Working with Jena was really professional and easy going. Everything were as promised and with stunning result. Looking forward for further projects.

:

JenaJenny did an amazing job, she was so patient with me and went above & beyond on this Gig. I would highly recommend her and will use her again. Great job

:

The seller is very talented and goes above and beyond to create a beautiful product. I'll definitely be using her services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment