Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Eye Catching Infographics For Your Presentations











About:

Hello! i hope you having a wonderful day.

I have around 4 years of experience in Graphic design in a multinational corporation. I tend to design  professional infographics for your presentations as well as modify your existing designs into an eye catching infographic that will help you to achieve your goals. 

I can provide following services to you



  • Design Infographics from scratch.
  • Update your existing infographics.
  • Modify your design according to your needs
  • Deliver you infographics in the JPEG/PNG/AI/PSD/PDF formats
  • and everything you need for your presentation

Get in touch with me before submitting a request so I can give you better options and services without having any issues.

Thank-you. ☺



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment