Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Professional Creative Infographic Design











About:

Hi, Thank you for check out my Gig. Are you looking for a Modern and Professional Infographic design? With  4+ years of Experience in graphic design, I will make for you the professional infographics design.



What will you get from my gig?:

- Creative and Professional Infographic Design

Research Content

- High-quality image PNG/JPG/PDF, Printable.

- Source File (able to edit)

- Fast Delivery




Please message me first before ordering so I can point you to the right package.



General overview of the packages:

Basic  = Basic infographics up to 10 points with basic color  ( 3 colors in Flat style )

standard = Creative infographic with full color up to 10 points

Premium = Professional & creative infographic up to 20 points





Please send me a message if you have any question and looking to working with you :)

Thanks!!

NgocPen

Reviews


:

Very good work.

:

Very good work

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment