Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Highly Creative Flat Infographics











About:

I have 5 years of experience in graphic designing and designed 700+ infographics not limited to any domains. Some of my includes educational infographics, cryptocurrency infographics, amazon product infographics, medical infographics, sports infographics and a lot more related domains. 



Our brain absorbs 66% more information if they are presented visually, so infographics are the best way to present information visually.  I can design you an awesome Infographic with professional and eye-catchy design. Your satisfaction is my primary goal. 

Review my portfolio here: https://bit.ly/2GyBx0W



What to expect while working with me.

  • Creative and High-quality flat designs. 
  • Professional work and eye-catching design
  • Full Privacy of your data on request
  • Unique layouts
  • Source File e.g PSD, AI or PDF on request
  • Full authority to use it commercially.
  • Preview in JPEG/PNG high resolution.
  • Get Full ownership of the designs.

Note : 

Please discuss your project, time and cost through inbox before placing an order to avoid any dispute/cancellation.



Please visit my profile to check my other services as well

Reviews


:

Thank you!! Good job. I’m pretty picky, so there were several rounds of Edits. Process was quick, efficient, and I’m happy.

:

The seller understood immediately what I was requiring and the end result was exactly what I asked for - thanks

:

Great work and result

:

great work

:

Great work and quick turnaround!




No comments:

Post a Comment