Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create A Unique And Professional Infographic











About:

Infographic design, 100% unique and professional.

Final files editable.

Different formats (jpg, png, pdf, psd).

High Resolution images (for Web and Print).





I am a graduated graphic designer with more than 10 years of experience.

Please, before buying, let me know if you have any question.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great - very passionate.

Seller's Response:

Ordered multiple times and always delivers a great infographic. Thanks so much for offering your service!

:

All good I appreciate the final product and all your assistance to get things where they need to be

:

Thank you! a pleasure to work with you!

:

I bought this gig to describe a multi faceted product. The designer was prompt, did a fantastic looking infographic and was open to my requests. I will purchase this gig again. Love the final product!




No comments:

Post a Comment