Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create A Unique And Professional Infographic Design











About:

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING!

The world is a confusing place. Let’s make it easier to understand! I can help your business, brand, corporation, nonprofit, or startup tell your story through visuals.

I will create 100% unique and professional infographics designed from scratch, custom made just for you. Guaranteed safety for your data (will never be shared with anyone).

Please understand that for this gig you have to provide all points properly written in the way you want in the infographic in word or text format.

If you need help writing the content of the infographic please add Gig Extra for Research Help. Please include what content you would like, what purpose it will be used for, how many data points, what message, and what style you would like.

The information you send me for the infographic should be complete. If you want the infographic to be branded, please provide me with your email, website, and/or logo.

So, Don't Wait and Place your Order!

It's time to get started.

If you need a service that is not listed, please contact me first!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vholt was very helpful and willing to accomodate to my needs and wants. He works very fast. I would definitely work with him again.

:

Thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment