Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create Infographic As Per Your Requirement











About:

Thank you for dropping into my GIG. 

Here I am offering you Professional & Unique pixel perfect design for your Company /Brand /Business /Corporate /Educational & other projects. With a collective experience of 9+ years in modern designing I am sure of my capabilities to meet your expectations & targets.

Why Me?

  • 9+ years of industry experience in designing
  • Working in one of the top 5 designing companies(Accenture)
  • Full Support and Free Consultancy
  • Value for Money
  • Professional Service

 What I am Offering?

  • Stunning & Professional infographic
  • Unique design with Imagery, illustrations and graphics (Pro Package)
  • Assets separately zipped
  • Design Advice

 

What do I need from You?

  • Any ideas or references to grab your taste of designs
  • Brand Guidelines - Color scheme, Logo layouts
  • Any supporting artifacts that your Brand needs me to follow

 

Please contact me before placing the order to understand your requirement and to discuss the idea.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment