Monday, October 12, 2020

Photoshop Premium Amazon Infographic Design











About:

Hello Amazon Sellers,


Sky rocket your amazon selling career by choosing my Premium Amazon Inforgarphic Design Service.


I will make your product stand out by creating amazing premium infographic.


A high visual product infographic leads to high conversion rate resulting in higher sales.


My Services Include:


Advanced Product Retouching
Advanced Ghost Manipulation
Product Feature Graphics
Premium Product Infographics
Lifestyle Pictures
Remove background and replace it into pure white Background.
Improve color, brightness, sharpness, and shadow to make your product more standout


Why Choose me?
-I put my heart in any project to produce the best result.
-10+ years of experience in photoshop editing and creating product infographic
-On time delivery
-Fast response rate


What I need to get started?
Just send me your high-resolution image to make this work properly
please provide me with the text, features and product specification.
I'm glad to discuss regarding your requirement, You can send me a message to discuss further. 


Note: This service doesn't include any research or copywriting.I will not do your product photo shoot.I will design only with information provided by you.



ORDER NOW!!



--SHIV

Reviews


:

Thanks again

:

Excellent work !!!

:

Thank you very much for our great and fast work! This is my 4th time working with this seller and I can happily say he hasn't been disappointed.

:

It was great working with the seller

:

Thanks. Great job. I love the design.




No comments:

Post a Comment