Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Creative Infographics Within 24 Hours











About:

I will create an eye-catching,creative, unique and engaging infographics









 URGENT order: 1-2 hour delivery for $30. Contact me first, if you want urgent delivery


  • I will design your Infographics according to  your requirements and ideas like corporate, presentation, report, etc so please mention the intended use of the Infograhpics.


  • If you have any design idea in you mind that you want for your info-graphic or you can draw your idea on paper you can send me the rough hand drawn sketch of what you want before placing the order


     



  • If you want, I will do complete research and collect data for your info-graphic. You to just select the premium package.




  • Thanks for visiting my gig. I look forward to working with you you!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment