Monday, March 30, 2020

Illustrate Professional Modern Infographics











About:

I have been a freelance graphic artist for almost 10 years. I would love to create a custom professional modern infographic design for you.



What you will get from me:


  • Designs tailored to your liking and fit for your audience
  • High Resolution files (pdf, jpg, png)
  • Unlimited Revision

  • Source File
  • Rush Service (Gig Extras)
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • Good communication



Please note that:

  • I can create a original work, but I can replicate designs that you prefer.
  • I prefer you inbox me first before placing an order to confirm with your service and the final pricing.
  • If my packages aren't right for you, I can create a custom offer for your project.



I can also do event paraphernalia such as banners, cards, social media posts, posters, flyers, tickets, etc. (all in separate gigs)



Yours truly.

DesignByADJ

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work, would highly recommend

:

Great communication and talent

:

Thank you so much! :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment