Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Amazing And Innovative Info Graphic Designs











About:

Welcome to My GIG!


I'm a Professional Graphic Designer with 10+ years of experience. I love drawing, illustrate, and getting ideas into creative real.



I'm offering you a PROFESSIONAL & UNIQUE pixel perfect design.


Check my "Guide INFOGRAPHIC DESIGN Packages Include" at slide 3. 


Here's what you get:
  • Completely Stunning & Professional Infographic Workflow Design
  • Unique Workflow Design by Your Requirements
  • Package by Your Budget
  • Source File /.AI, .EPS, .PDF/ /Except Basic Package/
  • Commercial Use /Except Basic Package/
  • Convert to editable PowerPoint file (EXTRA GIGS)

  • Research for your topic and collecting information (EXTRA GIGS)


ORDER NOW 
and Let's get started the process of creation!




Do not hesitate to text me if any questions come up!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very responsive to work out revisions on the project!

:

such a good client . very good to work with you :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment