Sunday, March 29, 2020

Professionally Design Charts And Graph For Your Data In 12H











About:

I will create Graphs and Charts of your data to illustrate a excellent pictorial summary.



With this gig I will create,
  • 2D / 3D Column Charts
  • Bar Charts
  • Line Charts
  • Area Charts
  • 2D / 3D Pie Charts
  • Exploded Pie Charts
  • Doughnut Charts
  • Progress Doughnut Charts with Conditional Formatting
  • X-Y Scatter Plots 
  • Likert Scale Graphs
  • Bubble Charts
  • Radar Charts
  • Waterfall Charts
  • Bullet Graphs
  • Combination Charts
  • Pivot Tables
  • Pivot Charts
Also I will,  

  • Create graphs for your scanned or handwritten data sheets too.
  • Insert logo/clip art or any images to the charts.
  • Put charts in to MS PowerPoint & convert to PDF.
  • Provide high quality JPEG/ PNG of the chart
                Special Note:

I'm delivering the EDITABLE Excel file with every order

 THANK YOU




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Difficult to work across time zones and didn't answer the the topic questions that went with the scatter chart.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the excellent service.

:

Nice one thanks

:

Got this right first go. This is my third project with this seller and it gets better each time. Thanks for your work.

:

Fatinkhan was always willing to work with me to get what I needed. We did have a few problems getting concepts right and it took a few goes, but the final result was just what I needed. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment