Monday, March 30, 2020

Provide Professional Infographics Just In 12 Hours











About:

Welcome to My Gig!


I'm a Professional Graphic Designer with 3+ years of experience. I love drawing, illustrate, and getting ideas into creative real.



I'm offering you a PROFESSIONAL & UNIQUE pixel perfect design.

We will create an eye-catching, unique and visually-arresting infographic for your personal or professional use.

We design your Infographic as per your requirement like corporate, presentation, report, etc so please mention the intended use of the Infographic.

What you will get with my gigs are:

  • Unique Infographic and professional design
  • Creative and eye-catching design
  • Source File on .ai .eps .pdf etc.
  • Commercial Use 
  • (FULL POTENTIAL) Create Custom illustration  for all point of your infographic 
  • Create Infographic and Convert to Power Point Format 
  • Research Content 
  • Preview in JPEG/PNG high resolution.
  • Any size.
  • Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Unlimited Revision, I will create infographic until you satisfied ,so please order now! 


Your satisfaction is my priority!

We appreciate your considering us for your graphic art needs. We look forward to serving you.

Do not hesitate to text me if any questions come up!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment