Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Professional Infographic Design In 24 Hours











About:

I will create a simple yet eye catching infographic designed with 10 points from scratch, custom made just for you in 5 days.



If you NEED THE DESIGN IN A DAY, add Extra Fast Gig 

Please understand that for this gig you have to provide all 10 points properly written in the way you want in the infographic in word or text format.

If you need help writing the content of the infographic or need me to type the text from images and scanned documents please add Gig Extra for Research (+$60).

The information (including content) you send me for the infographic should be complete. Also if you want the infographic to be properly branded, please provide me with your email and/or website and/or phone number and/or logo (preferably HQ png or vector).

Why me?

  • 100% unique and professional work
  • Provide you all file format like jpg, png, pdf, etc…
  • All size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
  • Revisions included
  • Creative and eye-catching design 

And finally if you have any specific requirement of image size/dimension (specific height/width) please specify before I start the work and not after I have completed it.

Reviews


:

The work was done improperly twice. I requested to cancel the order given this was only 1 of 12 I needed and I don't have time to teach someone over and over how to do the work. I requested to cancel twice, both times they sent erroneous work and refused to cancel. I would not recommend working with them.

:

This seller always provides high- quality work in a quick timeframe. Very professional, will make the changes you need. Highly recommend.

:

Wow! I am super impressed by the work. It is so custom to my needs and does an above-incredible job visually explaining my concept. The seller knew how to make it stunning and so visually appealing. They were extremely nice and professional and listened very well. Even though I may have been difficult because I was stressed about getting this science poster done perfectly as it's very important to me. I feel like I will have the best poster now for sure. The revisions were done exactly as I requested. It helped to show an example of my ideas then I was blown away by how much better they made it look. I am sooooo happy. Don't hesitate to go through this seller. Highly recommended.

:

This is the only seller I ever use for infographic design - they're phenomenal! They make any needed changes or tweaks quickly and deliver high-quality work every time.

:

Designs aren't too bad. May work with the seller again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment