Monday, March 2, 2020

Create Professional Infographic Designs











About:

Welcome to My Infographic Design Gig!

Everybody has been going crazy about infographic design since they have appeared. That is on account that infographics can impart data in a dense and profoundly visual way- when planned well. Displaying the data in an outwardly engaging manner still remains a top priority of our professional team of infographic designers. in fact, when the images are relevant, readers spend more time looking at the images on the infographic than they do reading text on the page.

Infographics have also proven to increase traffic by 16%

Just share your content and thoughts to us then we will show you the magic of our infographic design team. 

What you will get from your infographic?

  • Unique and Eye Catchy Infographic Design
  • Fast Turnaround Time
  • Unlimited Revisions on any infographic package
  • High Res File - print-ready infographics on the go
  • Print Ready File
  • Customer Support on any infographic package

  • Design Advice
  • Money-Back Guarantee

   Looking forward to working with you on your infographic project.

Before ordering make sure to message me!! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did an amazing job. I will be ordering more soon!

:

I needed a project completed. So I decided to message karthikkhatr377 and I am so glad I did! He spoke to me a lot beforehand to understand my project, he wasn't rushing me for payment or anything. He then completed my project before the expected time and every target was achieved. Very talented guy. I appreciate your help. I wish I could give him * 10 STARS * Thank you so much!

:

Excellent graphic designer. I would recommend him to a friend.

:

He got feedback on all the things I wanted him to change. For example, more colours, symmetrical design to make the 3 pricing boxes together, etc. He not only has changed nothing but when I told him that I was very dissatisfied, then used emotional blackmail telling me to pay even $3 to be able to eat that day. He is not a graphic designer for sure with the poor quality of this work. Very, very disappointing. He refused to cancel the order despite the fact I told him that I would give him bad review...Very arrogant on top.

:

I use fiverr as a way so I can afford food. As an entrepreneur I need to save all the money I can to invest into other things that will make me passive income. But she wasted so much of my time that I could have used to get some of my work done in my start-up company.




No comments:

Post a Comment