Friday, January 17, 2020

Create Awesome Packaging And Product Label











About:

Hi everyone,


My name is Asees. I am professional graphic designer from past 3 years. I will design professional product package or label that will help to boost your business. I believe that the look of the product makes impression on people about the company, therefore it needs to be unique and look differently than the other brands on the shelf.


Package Design
I will design high quality package, it will consist of folding packaging. I will deliver you print ready (laser or inkjet) file under the CMYK system. Depends on the requirements, i will deliver you approx. with 2 days.



I also create minimalist Product Label for your brand, either your product is box, bottle, tube, bag, pouch, can, etc.



100% satisfaction is guaranteed.

Looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment