Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Create A Killer CV Resume In Infographic Style











About:

Make your CV or Resume looks amazing, professional and awesome in Infographic Style. It will be more effective in showing your profile. I  have run an Infographic service before but so many request about creating a CV Resume in infographic style. So I decide to make a new gig focus on Infographic Resume.



Before Ordering Ensure that:

  • You have own personal details we need to include in the resume
  • Nothing else. Trust the rest of the process to me.



PS: If you find a CV Resume you love. You may ask me to make as it. I can do any what other designers do. Trust Me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I usually have a great experience with Godhands however this time the wait time was extremely long and delayed twice. I actually was planning to send this to someone for a prospective job weeks ago and was unable to do so. Failure to take care of requests the first time was also an issue. Overall I know his work to be good so will still be using him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Definitely unique with his designs.

:

I'm satisfied

:

Easy to work with, quick at turning around the work, and nice designer

:

Nice to work with you too. Sure ready for the next projects. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment