Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Product Design For Amazon Listing Infographic Gallery Image











About:

Make your product stand out of the crowd with an amazing info graphic that Display the best features about your product!



What you get from basic service:

- Create an info-graphic of your product

- Remove background and replace it into pure white Background.

- Improve color, brightness, sharpness, and shadow to make your product more standout

- Original work

- Quick  turnaround time

-Adding Logos / Labels / Texts



-Zooming mode photos



-Any other product photo editing



What you need to do



Just send me your high-resolution image to make this work properly



Note: This service doesn't include any research or copywriting, please provide me with the text, features and product specification.

I'm glad to discuss regarding your requirement, You can send me a message to discuss further. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

all great thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, It was a great experience working with you. Wish you all the best : )

Seller's Response:

Great work as usual

:

Thank you so much for your review, customer satisfaction is truly important to me and I am glad you noticed it.

:

She's fast and does a very good job. Have been using her talent for a while and I'll keep doing that.




No comments:

Post a Comment