Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design A Professional Infographic











About:

Please contact me before placing an order, so we can discuss all the details and your preferences. 



Having creative infographic on your website is the best way to tell the story and educate your clients. Following your branded guidelines, I will design an original infographic for your business. I draw images for an infographic myself and don't use free stock online vectors. This leaves you with an original work ready for commercial use. 



In this gig you will get: 

- Free consultation and fresh design ideas

- High-quality and unique infographic design

- Infographic in any format you need (including vectors)



Let's chat! 

Reviews


:

Aiste is great as always. My favorite illustrator on Fiverr.

:

Very nice illustration that perfectly fits to our corporate design. And she delivered on time.

:

Great communication and quick turnaround. Took all of our notes and delivered exactly what we hoped for.

:

Nice work

:

Aiste's work wonderfully highlights the main points of my blog post. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment