Monday, January 27, 2020

Design Really Nice Infographics











About:

Hey there! 



My name is Ras, ****LEVEL 2 SELLER**** here on Fiverr and a professional Senior Visual Graphic Designer with an experience of more than 6 years. 



In this Gig I offer you a beautiful and eye-catching Infographic design for your personal or professional use.



This is what I need to start the project:



  • Exact info/stats/copy/data or text you need to be included.
  • Logo (if you have one)
  • Your website (if you have one) just for references and brand colors .
  • If you don't have the content I can collect the data, this will cost you $15 more and a additional 2 days, *Please check the Gig Extras for more info.


If you need more info about it you can contact me anytime, I will answer all your questions :)



Please check all my gigs and reputation here on Fiverr, have a nice rest of the day!

https://www.fiverr.com/rasmorel

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment