Friday, January 24, 2020

Design Creative Infographic And Flowcharts











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my GIG!

I will design a professional unique modern and creative infographic on your shared data points.

Why you choose us:-



We will design unique and professional infographics. 

We will also provide all file formats like jpg, png, pdf, EPS, AI, PSD, CDR

Yes all size resolutions available 8.5x11, A4, A3, Web Quality or any custom size.

We will also allow you unlimited revisions, till you are happy with our work.

In the end you will get full ownership of the design.

Your data will be safe and not shared with anyone over the internet.

Creative and eye-catching designs



I can design:

  1. Business infographic templates
  2. Timeline infographic
  3. Amazon product infographic
  4. Health and medical infographic templates
  5. Statistical infographic templates
  6. Informational infographic templates
  7. Process infographic templates
  8. Flow Charts
  9. Process flowchart
  10. Workflow Diagram
  11. Data Flow Diagram
  12. Organizational Charts
  13. Pie Charts
  14. Business Diagrams
  15. Process Flowchart
  16. Cross-Functional Flowchart
  17. Data Flow Diagram
  18. Workflow Diagram
  19. Website Designing Flow diagram
  20. Scientific Diagrams
  21. Powerpoint presentations




Please message me if you have any questions.


Kind regards;

Shaiq 

Reviews


:

I received exactly what I was hoping for.

:

Stellar response time, and very skilled person; will certainly use again!

:

It went good

:

Thank you.

:

I am always impressed with the work that he does. it's on time he is creative and has the ability to Ansley understand what I am trying to project and that's not easy dealing with me lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment