Sunday, January 26, 2020

Design An Awesome And Professional Infographic











About:

Infographic is playing an increasing role in value creation for communication today. They are the key to delivering the information (timelines, statistics, numbers, or any other information) to your audience. When I was working at the public sector, an infographic is always tools for their communication policy, not only at the public sector, an infographic will create a value for your business report, presentation, social media, or website.



Are you interested in making an Infographic? GET YOURS NOW!



What I Offer:
  • Custom infographic designs, No Templates! Quality is important than quantity.
  • An awesome and unique Infographic
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast turn around and revision

  • Provide you with all file format like jpg, png, pdf, PSD, Ai, Eps, PPT
Don't forget to check the Extras I offer if you feel like my basic package doesn't include something you need or want. Also, don't hesitate to contact me for something else if you can't find it here.



Please message me first
 before ordering so I can point you to the right package.




Order Now! 

Please check my profile out for more gigs!

Reviews


:

The infographic was very clear and working with seller was a breeze!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment