Friday, January 17, 2020

Design, Draw, Vector A Modern, Professional, Engaging And Beautiful Infographic











About:

I will make a beautiful infographic on your topic. Before I give you a quote I have to see the exact stats/text/data/info you want me to turn into the infographic.



For one GIG you'll get up to 12 points infographic.



What stands for "point"? 

"97% of marketers are using infographics for gaining backlinks"

" Spend at least 5 minutes a day updating your Facebook Page"

"Stand up and go to work"



Each of these are points. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.





IMPORTANT NOTES!!!



  1. If you want me to collect the data for your infographic order the Gig Extra for it ($20)
  2. Write the exact data/stats/info in doc file or paste it in the message box.
  3. If you want to order more than one infographic at once don't. Keep them in separated orders.

  4. If you have size requirements-send them!


Do you have a custom project that dosn't fit in my packages? GREAT get in touch with me so I can customize a package for you particular needs!



What are you waiting for?




Reviews


Seller's Response:

It’s been wonderful working with Alexa. I would like to appreciate her for providing the project output on time. It is amazing to see how quickly she delivered flawless results. I am looking forward to work on more projects with her.

:

Colaboration was very good! Swift replies and on point realisation! Good job all the way!

:

Very good work, very responsive. We're very satisfied and will use again.

:

Fantastic all around!!!

:

Really great work




No comments:

Post a Comment