Thursday, January 30, 2020

Design, Draw, A Modern, Professional, Infographic











About:

Awrart Studio Presents: 

Infographic Design Service

  • Service Description

Infographics are a good way to show information and explain it in a different form. They attract many viewers and are easy to share.

A professional infographic needs to use your corporate colors and features (typography, text style, icons or images style…). And it has to be created in the best quality possible for be shared quickly.

  • What you get? 
  • · Professional, creative and fun infographic. 
  • · High quality JPG and PNG files. 
  • · JPG and PNG files suitable for online sharing. 
  • · PDF file version. Briefing Details

On giving you a professional service, I need to understand all the information you want to include in the infographic. So, it’s important to explain me all you think it’s relevant.

When I have all the details I’ll design a creative and functional infographic. If you think that I am your best option, contact me now to help you to prepare your flyer.

Delivery details: Based on the service scope described above and the additional services required. I guarantee 100% quality results within a tight timeline, wherever difficult the task is.

Reviews


:

super travail . Merci pour la rapidité et l'efficacité

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment