Thursday, January 30, 2020

Make Infographic Just 24 Hrs











About:

I'm freelance graphic design come from indonesia with 5+ years Experience.

In this gigs,  i will make an MODERN design infographic.

see my sample here



What you will get with my gigs are:



        Modern Infographic and professional work

        Creative and eye-catching design

        Source File on .ai .eps .pdf

        Preview in JPEG/PNG high resolution.

        Any size.

        Get Full ownership of the artwork



Why I am perfect for your work



  •     Yes 100% unique and professional work
  •     Pure vector file so easy to edit in future
  •     Provide you all file format like jpg, png, pdf, etc.
  •     All size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
  •     Unlimited revisions included
  •     Yes 2 type of source file option available PSD or AI, EPS
  •     Yes Get Full ownership of the artwork
  •     I will never shared your data with anyone
  •     Creative and eye-catching design
  •     100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money back




following things which I need from you



1) Title of Infographics

2) Content in doc file

3) Example of design or draw image on paper (if there is specific ideas in your mind)

4) Footer Website URL or Logo

5) Recommended colour



Feel free to contact me!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very creative and colorful images

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very happy

Seller's Response:

Thank you ! I would love to work for you again in future.

:

Great seller! I am definitely going to re order more work




No comments:

Post a Comment