Friday, January 24, 2020

Design A Creative Infographic











About:

   ***DO YOU WANT AN ENGAGING INFOGRAPHIC ***



Hey, I'm Oprah, a Professional Graphic designer with more than 5 years of experience and a level 2 infographic seller on Fiverr. In this gig, I design a creative infographic for your topic or business.



Why only me:-



  • 100% unique and professional work
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Response time less than 1 hour
  • I will provide free Source ( editable file )
  • Delivery in less than 3 days
  • I always give a new infographic
  • I am constantly on the web
  • Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
  • No holidays (every day always work)
  • Professional Infographic design
  • All size resolutions are available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
  • Provide you all file formats like JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD, AI
  • Quick response to modification.



What I required from you:-

Content/data/information/article/text/points.



-Try me once. You will come back over and over, It's a promise.



Note:-
each complete sentence is considered as one point.



Feel free to contact me, if you have any question

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Oprah is amazinggg! And she takes her time to get it done!!

Seller's Response:

Oprah is wonderfull, she understand and work very well. I'm always satisfy.. thank you so much!

:

Thank you Oprah 🙏

:

This is my second experience with Oprah and she never fails, to be patient and attempt to understand my requirements.

:

Thank you Mr. Steven. it's a pleasure working with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment