Friday, January 31, 2020

Create Professional Info Graphics











About:

Are you looking for professional eye catching infographic design with an affordable price? If yes, welcome! My name is Colomba and I'm a professional graphic designer. I will design and create the best infographic possible for you!
My goal is to offer you top-notch and real creative design services that will add value to you or your company.


General overview of the packages:

Basic  = Eye catching and extremely short infographic

standard = Your standard infographic

Premium = Top tier and ad agency level infographic


I can send you samples if you want to check out the difference between the 3 packages.


ORDER NOW

If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply you ASAP









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment