Thursday, January 23, 2020

Professional Photoshop Edit To 10 Images For Amazon Ebay











About:

Why You Should take my services?



Quality Images Boost Sales



Before buy something in Amazon, eBay, or online store, Customer always click on attractive and professional looking images..



It dose not matter if you are using the photo  for personal use or you are going to use it for marketing purpose a  perfect photo is always the Business launcher...



And That's what I offer:



  • Product Retouch for Amazon, eBay or your online store
  • At first I will draw a manual Clipping path to Remove background
  • Then I will add a shadow/reflation for  Realistic Looking
  • Do some Basic retouch to remove any kind of dirt, scratches to look it more Pretty
  • Photo cropping & resizing to match your website dimension
  • Basic Color Correction to add more Professional Looks
  • Add your Product logos on Image for Perfect Branding




I will provide-FREE unlimited revision-FREE 04 hours delivery if urgent-100% Money Refund Guarantee if not satisfied with my service.



If you need to create Logo or any Graphic services feel free to massage



For Complete PROFESSIONAL EDIT package of a product, Send me a massage. I Will change their LOOK from normal to Awesome as per Amazon rules



Cheers

ziam

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment