Saturday, January 11, 2020

Stunning And Professional Infographic Design In 24 Hrs











About:

You are warmly Welcome On my gig!
Looking for an advertising agency level of info graphic design with an affordable price?
I will design and create the Most beautiful info graphic for you! 


I am gonna provide you : 


* 100% unique and professional work 
* Pure vector file so easy to edit in future
* All file formats like jpg, png, pdf, etc.
* All size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
* Unlimited revisions included - (Standard & Premium Package)
* All types of Source files as Ai, Psd, xd, EPS


Please message me first before ordering so that i can point you to the right package.


I can send you samples if you want to check out the quality of my work. 


I will start working asap on your project after placement of order.
If you have any ideas, sketches, color schemes etc. please do share with me. 
If you don’t have any specifications then don’t worry I will do it professional for you.
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to ask or any special request, 
I will get back to you as soon as I can :)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best seller . Good communication skill. Best quality service. I highly recommend him.

:

Thank you very much for the review.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment