Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create Unique And Professional Infographic Design











About:

Hi There!



Thanks for visiting my Gig!

 

WANT AN AWESOME & PROFESSIONAL INFO-GRAPHIC?



***24HRS DELIVERY***



WHY 40 DATA IN JUST $15?

HONESTLY I NEED A REVIEWS, SO IT IS GOLDEN OFFER FOR CLIENTS.



PLEASE CHECK MY INFO-GRAPHIC/ PDF/ JPG/ PSD WORK ON SLIDE, AND ALSO CHECK 

I am a graphic designer freelancer with prove result, with my 2+ year experience, In these gigs, I will make an info-graphic design in any prospect.

What you will get with my gigs are

  • 100% proven results
  • 100% unique and professional work 

  • Interactive Info-graphic Design
  • Pure vector file so easy to edit in future

  • I will Provide you all file format like jpg, png, pdf, etc…

  • All size resolutions available 8.5x11, A4, A3, Web Quality or any custom size.
  • Unlimited revisions included
  • 2 type of source file option available PSD or AI, EPS

  • Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Guaranteed safety for your data (will never be shared with anyone)
  • Creative and eye-catching design
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money back


Note:- Please contact me before placing an order, so that we can freely discuss your project, and share ideas. 



Thank you :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment