Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design An App Icon Infographics











About:

Hello from the creative side!



Summary:


First impressions are very important in any business and I know how important the High Quality Iconic image to your business. I have been in the Graphic Design Industry for a long time & have created Icons for Business Name, APP - Android or OS based, Website Name icon and many more



read & understand before order


When it comes to a logo, simplicity is always better.



I will do an exclusive Icon design Or any Infographics design



WHY ORDER AT MY GIG?

I'm expert & passionate about my work because of the 2300+ orders completed on Fiverr alone with an 1600+ HAPPY BUYERS rating and increasing every day.

Buy any package as per your needs:



If any further question, Read FAQ or message me.



I am available 24x7 for response but Sunday is my day off. Any revisions (if needed) might take a few business days.

regards,

fast_editing

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is extremely easy to work with, very professional, and does excellent work- will definitely use again- highly recommend!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding work and super fast delivery! Great job- will definitely use again! Highly recommend!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment