Sunday, January 19, 2020

Infographics For You











About:

....... WELCOME TO MY GIG ........



Are you looking for an unique and very professional Infographic Design?

Then you are in a right place!!



I will design Infographics, even with custom icons and graphs that will be specifically designed according to your business and your concept to meet your needs.



Why Chose me: 



I am a fully dedicated, passionate and fully professional designer. 100% client satisfaction is my one and only goal.  



About Me: 




I am a Professional Graphic Designer, working for more than 3 years. My aim is always provide you the best service. 

 

What you will get from me:



- Amazing high quality and pixel perfect Infographics Design

- Customize Icon

- Graphical Presentation

- Eye Catchy Thypography

- Super fast and active delevary

- PNG, JPEG, EPS, PDF, AI or PSD formats

- Delivery on time

- Color and theme Customization 



- Lifetime Support



I also offer:



- Business Card

- Logo

- Banner & Poster

- Food Menu

- Brochure

and more! 



So just Place your order now !!!



Thank You :)

Tabendaa

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great experience

Seller's Response:

Amazing person, its an honor to work with him.

Seller's Response:

excellent service

Seller's Response:

Tabendaa is exceptional in her ability follow direction while her artistic understanding of our vision

:

She is an awesome personally, its an pleasures to work with her again




No comments:

Post a Comment