Monday, January 13, 2020

Design Interactive And Elegant Infographic In 3 Hours











About:

     ELEGANT AND PROFESSIONAL INFOGRAPHIC

I believe, an infograhic should be readable, eye-catching and Informative. I hope you'll agree so 'll be my handover infographic.

* 100% Customer satisfaction is first priority

* Extra Size and readability will be considered with HIGH quality

* Multiple Revisions

* JPEG, PDF, Ai, PSD and transparent design will be provided

* Clean Informative Infographic

* NO clutter and NO mess

* Feel Free to contact



Note:

* Text to be added should be provided in word file but I can add if it's not enough according to

your requirements



Best Regards.

Anna Watson - Professional Designer HOWLABS

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/68a2aed4b4





Reviews


:

Great communication, and went well beyond expectations!!!

:

great job!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Seller is extremely nice but have very poor understanding with English. I recommend the gig to those perhaps better patience than I have and those speak the language. Seller did make every effort to help and understand. It just didn't work for me. However, seller looks very skilled!!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment