Friday, January 10, 2020

Design Your Company Documents And Contracts











About:

  • Design your company documents with your logo and branding.



  • Working with tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Coral Draw, etc.



  • The output format will be PDF.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Great job by seller, revisions done as requested. Overall great experience.

:

Seller is very good in communication and hard working to achieve your requirement.

:

Not a great person to work with. I reduced my price marginally for him, and drafted more than one version of contract in that price. He trapped me saying there is more work for you. He wasn’t clear with his requirements and was very confused which resulted in an unhealthy working experience for me. I do not look forward get along with him anyway.

:

Great communication and delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment