Sunday, January 12, 2020

Design A CAPTIVATING Infographic For You











About:

I will make an eye catching and interestingly unique infographic on your information and data (5 points $5). Creative visualization of your research results & facts, your business data & statistics or anything else.



Please note that each complete sentence is considered as one point



I would need the text contents and statistics of your infographic in a word document.




I'm not happy until you're happy, so UNLIMITED REVISIONS!! Kindly allow 24-48 hours to get back with the revisions.



Don't forget to check the gig extras. Cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have purchased several gigs from MrSaad11 and he never disappoints! Amazing graphic design PLUS friendly, professional communication. I will be using him as my sole go to for graphic designs gigs. If you are looking for the best graphic designer on Fiverr, look no further! You'll be glad you chose MrSaad11

Seller's Response:

Great communication. Very accommodating. Provide sample templates for improved results.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Do come back!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Amazing buyer! This guy makes decisions in a flash and wants you to get his work done quickly and professionally. I had a great experience working with him and would love to be of service again.




No comments:

Post a Comment