Sunday, January 12, 2020

Create Professional Design Infographic With All Files In 24Hours











About:

I'm freelance graphic design with 5+ years Experience. In this gigs,  i will make an flat design infographic.


please check my pdf on slide 4 to get more information


What you will get with my gigs are:


Unique Infographic and professional work
Creative and eye-catching design
Source File on .ai .eps .pdf
Commercial Use 
(PREMIUM PACKAGE) Create Custom illustration  for all point of your infographic 
Create Infographic and Convert to Power Point Format (EXTRA GIGS)
Research Content (EXTRA GIGS)
Preview in JPEG/PNG high resolution.
Any size.
Get Full ownership of the artwork


Why order from me
➨ 100% Customer Satisfaction or Money Back!
➨ Fast Responsiveness and Premium Customer Support.
Let me guide you in creating  the best flyer to advertise your business in a professional manner and reach the maximum number of potential clients.








please check my pdf on slide 4 to get more information


My apologize, i'm not creating infographic about sex/betting 


don't worry about my order queue , i can manage my time :)
please check my FAQ below
please message me if you have question :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment