Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Design Attractive Infographic From Your Data











About:

Add a new angle to your research instead of straight bullets!



Hi, this is toobasial, a friendly graphic designer with 4 years of experience in the field and a level one seller on fiverr with so many happy customers.



See the work I have done for my previous customers here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/toobasial/



What I offer in this gig?

Infographic design! such as:

Comparison infographic | How-to's | Informational list | Timeline |  Photographic | Hierarchical | Single chart | Visual resume | Interactive PDFs | ANY OTHER TYPE

Don't know the perfect type for your design? I will help you out!

I deliver in all file formats such as PDF, JPEG, PNG, EPS, SVG, PSD, AI





I love engaging with new people from all around the World and helping them out with their graphic designing needs.

I value your work and believe in:
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • 100% effort in every order
  • Friendly and polite communication towards my clients
  • On time delivery




Ready to get your infographic designed?

Order now and let's get started!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment