Sunday, September 6, 2020

Design Awesome Infographic Flyer And Graphs











About:

Hello ! Welcome to my GIG !



Do you need top quality Design ? Just let me know

Do you have design idea ? Share  with me

Do you have Key points ? Share with me

Do you need Help ? Inbox me

Are you confused about anything ? inbox me

Do you need Extra Fast Delivery ? Within 4 hours or 2 hours ? inbox me



I'm Professional Graphic Designer with 7+ Years of experience in designing field. I've worked with 200+ profit and non-profit Organization in USA.

I'm certified Designer I have 9 Certificates in Designing ..

Services:


  • Infographic
  • Flyer
  • Brochure
  • Presentation
  • Diagrams
  • Assignments
  • Data entry
  • Instagram posts
  • Email Marketing Design
  • FB Posts
  • Announcement Posts


If you need any help just Ping me i am available for you. ! Your Satisfaction is my top priority I will Give you 100% Satisfaction..

Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Olivia is very responsive and friendly. She takes care to make sure that you have exactly what you want at the end of the process. Creating a design is somewhat of an iterative process and she really cares about what you want to accomplish and will do her best to give that to you. I have worked with her more than once and will do so again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

The seller was initially very difficult. It felt as if she didn't carefully read my very detailed directions. But, in the end, she came up with some nice concepts and worked with me thorugh multiple rounds to get at good designs.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Fine job with a complex project. Was very responsive and prompt with suggested changes. Completely happy with the end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment