Sunday, September 20, 2020

Create A Stunning Flat Infographic Design











About:

Want a stunning flat infographic design?

I will strive to make one such statement with my flat infographic design that will pave the way for your business to go places.

About This Gig

I will create a simple yet eye catching flat infographic design with 10 points from scratch, custom made just for you in 3days.

If you NEED THE DESIGN IN A DAY, add Extra Fast Gig



If you need help writing the content of the infographic or need me to type the text from images and scanned documents please add Gig Extra for Research (+$60).



The information (including content) you send me for the infographic should be complete. Also if you want the infographic to be properly branded, please provide me with your email and/or website and/or phone number and/or logo (preferably HQ png or vector).



Why me?



100% unique and professional work

Provide you all file format like jpg, png, pdf, etc…

All size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size,
flat style illustrations, gradients, 3D graphics, and even photography

Revisions included

Creative and eye-catching design

And finally if you have any specific requirement of image size/dimension (specific height/width)







Reviews


Seller's Response:

I don't know how everybody can say that the communication was so great when they don't even understand what you ask them to do. To keep schedules they send you just whatever and then you have to work through changes step by step even sending images to copy does not give a clue I regret this deal since day one should have followed my instinct that screamed TOO Damn Expensive so finally 10 days later and 9 times close to a heart attack we are finally done ..well no wait I actually will make some final changes myself since I am tired of waiting. I'am sorry but if you are in a hurry this is not your gig

Seller's Response:

The communication was good and "dazzling_rai" delivered good quality of the cover. I'm very satisfied how fast and well she responded on my change requests. I can really recommend her.

Seller's Response:

it was great experience to create stunning flat infographic design for the client

:

She is amazing. She makes all the changes I need until I am totally satisfied with the work. Creating art isn't easy and she really gets into my head and creates just what I am looking for. I love working with her.

:

it was a great experience to create a stunning flat infographic design




No comments:

Post a Comment