Thursday, September 24, 2020

Create A Unique And Professional Infographic Design For You











About:

Looking for Eye-catching and Professional Infographics?

 YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PLACE!

I am Nayab. I have an experience of more than 5 years in graphic designing and worked on fiver. I have a good experience in freelancing. I assure you to deliver outstanding work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So feel free to place an order. :)

Why you should contact me?

  • Unique and Professional infographic work
  • Delivery within just 24 hours. All kinds of source files (PDF, JPG, AI).
  • Great and friendly communication 
  • 100% Ownership of work. Easy to work with.
  • You can use an info-graph for Commercial use also.
  • 100% Editable layered files so that you can edit or change the design easily.
  • Infographics of all sizes (A4/A3/Web Quality or any custom size)
  • Unlimited revisions.

You can check GIG pricing and can place a direct order according to your content (data points)!

If you are having a problem while placing an order and confused about choosing package(data points or content), Just message me, I will guide you.

If you have any other concerns or questions, you can always contact me

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment