Monday, September 7, 2020

Create Infographics For Your Presentations Or Marketing Campaigns











About:

Need an infographic to spruce up your school presentation? Graphics that will impress your team and grab their attention? Or, do you need infographics for a bold marketing campaign? I can work with you with your design needs. Come to me with a project and I will help you for only $5. Price is so low because I'm a college graduate and I work part-time. I'm new to Fiverr and just trying to make some money on the side for after I graduate. 



I can make up to 12 images for you for $5. Contact me for additional images.



I have experience in making social media graphics for the non-profit I intern for. I've turned statistics into colorful graphics for Annual Reports and various school presentations. My work has been used for various local grassroots organizations, nonprofits, etc. I have experience with Photoshop and other graphic design programs. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment