Sunday, September 27, 2020

Color Separation For Screen Printing, Rgb To Cmyk,Pantone











About:

Hey, I hope you are doing well.



               --------------------Inbox me for exclusive discounted offer--------------------

Welcome to my gig

In this gig I will do color separation, color correction, CMYK to RGB & pantone for screen printing, offset printing & T-shirt printing.

I have 6 years experience in graphic designing & printing press. I can be very helpful for your business.

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS MY PRIORITY.



My Services:

  • CMYK Color separation
  • Color correction
  • RGB to CMYK or CMYK to RGB
  • Halftone color separation
  • Print ready files
  • High Resolution 300 dpi file
  • AI, EPS, PDF, CDR files
  • Source file
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast delivery
  • 100% money back guarantee

My Priority:

  • Long term business relationship
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • Friendly communication
  • Quick Response
  • AFTER SALE SERVICES


My Requirements:



Kindly inbox me first so I can understand everything & get your work done with perfection. Also I can make custom offer for you according to your requirement.

I am looking forward a long term business relationship with you.

Thank You

Usman!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment